Who is it for?
The MBA Organisational Happiness is for anyone who feels that their purpose is to be a positive change agent in a company and that, regardless of their role, are interested in the theme of organisational happiness.
The course motto is 'from theory to practice'
- To gain knowledge about the scientific approach to organisational happiness
- To understand the impact of happiness on people and businesses
- To understand the importance of sustainability for a regenerative economy and the impact on employee engagement, well-being and happiness
- To acquire tools to measure happiness in organisations
- To gain knowledge on how to promote people's happiness and the importance of positive communication and management
- To know the concept of collaborative architecture and the importance of the design of spaces that promote creative and collaborative work environments
- To understand the main causes of mental health disorders in employees and how to prevent them
- To know practical cases of initiatives to promote happiness and organisational well-being
- To understand the importance of promoting the development of a mindset for happiness in employees
- To learn how to create an integrated organisational happiness plan
- To acquire knowledge that allows redesigning an organisational culture, from theory to practice
Founder and Director of Happiness Business School. Corporate Happiness Specialist; Executive Education in Science of Happiness and Well-Being, Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health
MBA Organisational Happiness
Introduction to the latest research - 14h
- 7h - The Science of Happiness and Positive Psychology
- 7h - Neuroscience of Happiness
How to promote a culture where being happy is easy - 56h
- 7h - Organisational Psychology
- 7h - Diagnosis and Measurement of Happiness at Work
- 7h - Authentic Leadership
- 7h - Positive Communication
- 7h - Office Design
- 7h - Employer branding
- 7h - Mental Health in Organisations
- 7h - Conscious and Sustainable Business
How to enhance the best in each person - 35h
- 7h - Happiness Mindset
- 7h - Emotional Intelligence
- 7h - Coaching and Mentoring as a process for People development
- 7h - Managing for the development of high performance teams
- 7h - Employee Experience - Happiness Roadmap
Culture Transformation - 7h
- 7h - Culture Redesign
Case Studies, from theory to practice - 13h
- 7h - Case studies
- 6h - Final Project
Will you join us?
- Portuguese language (face to face or online) from 30 June 2022, every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10:30pm
- English language (online) from 13 September 2022, every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10:30pm (UK time zone)
- Duration? 7 months
- Where? ISEC Lisboa - Alameda das Linhas de Torres 179, 1750-142 Lisboa
- How much? 2500€ (includes 100€ registration) - payments up to 6 installments
- How to enroll? Click on the button below and you will be directed to ISEC Lisboa's registration page
A Few Kind Words By Our Students
Tatyana Der Agopain
Operations Quality Coordinator
@ Burger King
Taking the Organizational Happiness MBA was an excellent investment! The relevant content in the course is very interesting, and relevant. It stands out for the practical classes followed by theory. The teachers are great and master the subjects that really got me into a state of flow during classes. The class was also amazing and the support given by ISEC and Happiness Business School to students is also a 10! I strongly recommend it.
I can only recommend this training: For the program and contents chosen; due to the extreme quality of professors, all linked to the business reality and therefore with lived experience and accumulated know-how; for the course organization and coordination, always attentive and available to the teachers under any circumstances; by the group and colleagues from the most diverse areas and with different experiences that add enormous value for the interventions that are always so pertinent.
João Sá Pinho
Vice-Presidente @ Cerzir Afetos
If there is one investment that changed my life, it was this MBA. A training grounded in a purpose, which allows the implementation of efficient practices in a diverse world of organizational contexts. The mindset of teachers at HBS is incredible, due to their experience in the market, their availability and above all the empathy and passion placed in the learning environments. I am grateful for the personal development they have given me, I am grateful for the training I have acquired to make organizations happier.
Senior Training Manager @ Pine Cliffs
Taking the Organisational Happiness MBA was an excellent decision and I recommend it to anyone looking for a new look at people management. The content of classes is very interesting and current, the concepts we have access to are revealing and we have the support of wonderful teachers. Being part of the first class is an honor, we were students from different parts of the world who shared experiences, new ideas. I learned a lot. I couldn't be happier with this choice!
Coach, Marketeer & Entrepreneur
The HAPPINESS subject captured the world's attention when it surpassed the average enrollment of others at Harvard Business School. It also captured mine because HAPPINESS is an essential theme in coaching. And since we spend about 80,000 hours of our lives working, I decided to learn more about happiness in organizations. Being part of the 1st Organizational Happiness MBA is a source of pride and a differentiating factor that will allow me to help my coachees and also organizations to bring more happiness to the job market.
Sustainable Happiness Researcher
Excellent MBA, which gives us a 360º view of happiness at work. Faculty with organizational experience, with great capacity, and concern to prepare us for the application of theory to practice. Sharing experiences was very enriching. I loved this very practical and real aspect of working on happiness, and with such a great impact on the development of workers and companies. All this in a fantastic group environment, as it could not be without people who seek and work for happiness.
Occupational Health and Safety Technician @ Jerónimo Martins
The decision to undertake this MBA was without a doubt one of the best decisions of my life. It has been a path of learning and personal enrichment and a unique experience. In addition to self-knowledge, sharing is fundamental and the work carried out is always focused on Happiness.
Coach, Trainer, Guest Lecturer
Classes have a lot of content and are mostly characterized by conversations and high-interest sharing, where learning is constant. The works that we do after each topic help a lot to consolidate the lessons learned. With this I want to say that both the structure and the methodology are very well organized and the themes end up interlinking, always with an attentive and curious “wonder team” behind it, ensuring that everything works.This program is guaranteed to exceed my expectations and I am very grateful for the choice I made.
Clinical Psychology Intern
Attending this MBA has been a very rewarding experience. In my case, I reviewed content that I had previously taught, reminding me that it is possible to start over. On the other hand, I found totally new content with which I identify 100%, leading again to the restructuring of beliefs allowing to absorb reality with other lenses, giving the opportunity to act with another mindset! It's been amazing. We were very lucky with the group that joined us because we felt validated and supported in these themes that are proliferating today.