Our motto is 'from theory to practice'
Who is this training for?
All people with experience in the job market and looking to obtain or deepen their knowledge in the area of corporate happiness in a holistic and detailed way.
- To gain knowledge about the scientific approach to organisational happiness
- To understand the impact of happiness on people and businesses
- To understand the importance of sustainability for a regenerative economy and the impact on employee engagement, well-being and happiness
- To acquire tools to measure happiness in organisations
- To gain knowledge on how to promote people's happiness and the importance of positive communication and management
- To know the concept of collaborative architecture and the importance of the design of spaces that promote creative and collaborative work environments
- To understand the main causes of mental health disorders in employees and how to prevent them
- To know practical cases of initiatives to promote happiness and organisational well-being
- To understand the importance of promoting the development of a mindset for happiness in employees
- To learn how to create an integrated organisational happiness plan
- To acquire knowledge that allows redesigning an organisational culture, from theory to practice
Introduction to the latest research - 14h
- 7h - The Science of Happiness and Positive Psychology
- 7h - Neuroscience of Happiness
How to promote a culture where being happy is easy - 56h
- 7h - Organisational Psychology
- 7h - Diagnosis and Measurement of Happiness at Work
- 7h - Authentic Leadership
- 7h - Positive Communication
- 7h - Office Design
- 7h - Employer Branding
- 7h - Mental Health in Organisations
- 7h - Conscious and Sustainable Business
How to enhance the best in each person - 35h
- 7h - Happiness Mindset
- 7h - Emotional Intelligence
- 7h - Coaching and Mentoring as a process for People development
- 7h - Managing for the development of high performance teams
- 7h - Employee Experience - Happiness Roadmap
Culture Transformation - 7h
- 7h - Culture Redesign
Case Studies, from theory to practice - 13h
- 7h - Case studies
- 6h - Final Project
Founder and Director of Happiness Business School. Corporate Happiness Specialist; Executive Education in Science of Happiness and Well-Being, Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health
Will you join us?
- Portuguese language (online) - 6th February 2024, every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10h30pm
- English language (online) - 24th October 2023, every Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 9h30pm (GMT +1)
- Duration? 5 months
- How much? 2500€ (includes 100€ registration) - payments up to 6 installments
- How to enroll? Contact us!
A Few Kind Words By Our Students
Senior Training Manager @ Pine Cliffs
Taking the Organisational Happiness MBA was an excellent decision and I recommend it to anyone looking for a new look at people management. The content of classes is very interesting and current, the concepts we have access to are revealing and we have the support of wonderful teachers. Being part of the first class is an honor, we were students from different parts of the world who shared experiences, new ideas. I learned a lot. I couldn't be happier with this choice!
Tatyana Der Agopain
Operations Quality Coordinator
@ Burger King
Taking the Organizational Happiness MBA was an excellent investment! The relevant content in the course is very interesting, and relevant. It stands out for the practical classes followed by theory. The teachers are great and master the subjects that really got me into a state of flow during classes. The class was also amazing and the support given by ISEC and Happiness Business School to students is also a 10! I strongly recommend it.
Occupational Health and Safety Technician @ Jerónimo Martins
The decision to undertake this MBA was without a doubt one of the best decisions of my life. It has been a path of learning and personal enrichment and a unique experience. In addition to self-knowledge, sharing is fundamental and the work carried out is always focused on Happiness.
I can only recommend this training: For the program and contents chosen; due to the extreme quality of professors, all linked to the business reality and therefore with lived experience and accumulated know-how; for the course organization and coordination, always attentive and available to the teachers under any circumstances; by the group and colleagues from the most diverse areas and with different experiences that add enormous value for the interventions that are always so pertinent.
João Sá Pinho
Vice-President @ Cerzir Afetos
If there is one investment that changed my life, it was this MBA. A training grounded in a purpose, which allows the implementation of efficient practices in a diverse world of organizational contexts. The mindset of teachers at HBS is incredible, due to their experience in the market, their availability and above all the empathy and passion placed in the learning environments. I am grateful for the personal development they have given me, I am grateful for the training I have acquired to make organizations happier.
Wellbeing and Confidence Coach
A very big goal of mine is fullfilled. I'm grateful for all the lessons, teachers, perspectives and ideas I gathered and experienced in the last couple of months. Thanks for creating awareness for such an important topic, which hopefully in the future will be more talked about in organizations.
Thanks for creating this experience of learning, reflecting and growing! I can’t wait that we are all changing the world together - one company, one workplace, one team at a time.