Chief Happiness Officer 2.3
4 day training
There’s a revolution going on. CHO’s are leading it.
Happiness at the workplace is scientifically proven to improve efficiency.
What is it?CHO 2.3? Yes, you read right! A Chief Happiness Officer training aligned with 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.
We are taking this step further because we truly believe that an Organisational Happiness Plan is only whole if contributing for total world transformation. We are going deeper.
The new generations crave a company to be socially responsible and sustainable, planet earth demands action to preserve nature and humanity desperately needs a systemic change in the field of economics.
This is a 4-day course, where you will learn the latest theories on the Science of Happiness and the step-by-step to build and implement an Organizational Happiness Plan tailored to your company or client, leading change in the corporate world and establishing a strong and meaningful culture on our planet.
Who is this training for?
DAY 1 - Happiness Fundamentals
- The Science of Happiness - Introduction to the latest research
- Positive Psychology applied to the workplace
- Reality check-in - what causes Happiness and unhappiness at work
- ROI of Happy Workplaces - Impact of Happiness on Business Results
- The role of a CHO
- Own case study: Company audit and characterization
- Talk with Guest Speaker
DAY 2 - Leading for Happiness
- Servant Leadership
- Diversity and Inclusion
- How to promote a culture of Psychological Safety and Trust
- Satisfaction VS Engagement VS Happiness
- How to measure happiness at work
- How to measure psychological safety
- How to implement an Emotional Salary strategy
- Start building an Organisational Happiness Plan
- Talk with Guest Speaker
DAY 3 - Sustainable Happiness
- Mission Driven Companies; Shared purpose
- 2030 Sustainable Development Goals
- Systems Thinking
- Applying the principles of nature to organisations
- Regenerative Organisations
- Keep building the Organizational Happiness Plan
DAY 4 - Building the Best Experience at Work
- The concept of happiness in different cultures
- How to apply a global strategy loccally
- How to involve all stakeholders in this project
- How to 'sell' the idea of happiness
- Certification exam
- Talk with Guest Speaker
- Graduation cocktail
By the end of the course, graduation takes place with a Happy Hour!
Want to know more? You have to come and see!
It also includes
- 3 Talks with guests who are experts in the field;
- Diagnostic and Follow-up Meeting, after course completion;
- Chief Happiness Officer certificate;
- Connection with a Networking space with professionals who are as passionate and committed as you are to creating happier workplaces;
- Coffee breaks and lunch (in-person training)
- Training slides, articles and workbook;
- Exclusive access to tools, strategies and exercises to develop a competitive advantage that generates talent and commitment;
- Access to our Happiness Hub;
A few kind words by our students
Rafael Cerveira Pinto,
Managing partner @Squadra
Last year I visited Google. Since that day, I have felt how far ahead the positive culture of this company was, as well as the genuine concern for the well-being of its People. Since then, I tried to get to know this new corporate culture in a more structured way. I opted to undertake the CHO training and it was a great investment. It gave us access to extremely interesting concepts, case studies and tools for the future.
Talent Development @Amazing Vision
For someone passionate about PD, it is not easy to be surprised when the topic is organizational behavior. What a pleasant surprise these 3 days! Challenging, rewarding, filled with moments of validation and hope. A dynamic and tireless trainer, who extraordinarily combines the cognitive-technical-practical vein with the emotional, empathic, and human touch! Full access to scientific studies and powerful tools. An organization full of affection.
Head of People @Sanitop
Thanks a lot to Happiness Business School. Amazing days... absolutely inspiring! Influencing everyone to be happy at work is crucial. 3 days of pure transformation where we learned how to easily apply theory and concepts to a company's daily routine. Come with us on this hapinness journey because together we achieve more.
Human Resources Specialist @EDP
I participated in this certification last October, where I gained expertise in how to design and implement an efficient Organizational Happiness Strategy in a company. I am grateful to have known this amazing tribe with such good vibes. Step by step we can influence and create more happy moments, making the corporate world a better place.
Meet our wonderful trainers
With over 20 years of professional experience, Berta has worked in the most diverse industries, namely insurance, real estate and aeronautics, in which she currently performs the role of Head of Training and Development. Graduated in Psychology, post graduated in Corporate Happiness and trained in Science of Happiness and Well-Being, Berta is also the coordinator of the Organizational Happiness MBA at the Higher Institute of Education and Sciences in Lisbon. Passionate about challenges, she loves to leave her comfort zone. Best known for her love of People and endless energy, Berta believes that having fun with autonomy to experiment and innovate is key for the continuous development and mastery. Her purpose is to empower people to be and give their best each day. Whenever she can, she travels to observe nature, being sustainability one of the great pillars of her powerful leadership style.
With a law degree, Madalena worked for several years in immigration and compliance, focusing on international education - but soon realized that that was not her path to happiness. Followed to her discovery, and through coaching for personal and professional performance, she then started helping people improving their realities. Through her experience (and tons of data), Madalena realized the number one reason for her clients' unhappiness and depression was related to labor issues - and found in her the urge to fix it. Madalena is today the Founder of Happiness Business School & Sustainability Buiness School, Course Diretor of the MBA Organisational Happiness in Lisbon and a Corporate Happiness Expert & Consultant, with several certifications and executive training: Coaching, Business Coaching, Neuro-linguistic Programming, Chief Happiness Officer, Science of Happiness, Science of Well Being (Yale University), and Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health (University of Sydney). To this day, Madalena has helped hundreds of people and companies all around the world. Her main mission? Boosting meaningful work cultures to promote purposeful careers.